Guillow’s interested in VIDEOS of our model airplane kits!

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Guillow’s interested in VIDEOS of our model airplane kits!

Postby mark » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:26 pm

Hello Model builders,

Guillow’s is looking for some videos of our model airplane kits in action that we can proudly use to promote on our website and other social media. Can you help us out … do you have any videos of your built planes flying in your local field?, maybe workbench construction videos?, tissue covering the frameworks?
We have received many great photos of modeler builds over the years and LOVE to see them (keep them coming) but would also like to get videos if you have them.

Any video can be sent to us via email to modelpictures@guillow.com OR if you have them up on YouTube could you give us written permission to use parts of / link to your videos in our marketing?

As a thanks, any video sent in that we USE we would like to reward the builder with a FREE Guillow model kit (you could choose from our 300, 500, 600, 700 series model kits) !

Thank you, hope to continue to see your fantastic build photos and videos!!!

Happy building,
Mark
Paul K. Guillow, Inc.
mark
Site Admin

Re: Guillow’s interested in VIDEOS of our model airplane kit

Postby scigs30 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:52 pm

Mark,

Here is my Youtube page with all my Guillows kits flying. My builds are out of the box with no modifications to make lighter. Feel free to use all or any video you want, I can also send you pictures.

https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCrL ... DING%22%7D
scigs30

Return to General Building Questions