Guillows 905

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Guillows 905

Postby Kman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 am

Hi all,

Have just finished my Guillemots 905 build. Have made a removable nose block as I am learning about rubber motors.
Very much enjoyed the build all though it has not been without difficulties..those decals are very brittle, have tried dec soft to no avail..

Still to be test flown.

PS. Does anyone know how to resize images from photos on an iPad? I am currently unable to upload pictures.
Kman

Re: Guillows 905

Postby Blacksheep214 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:27 am

Not sure if this will help or not, but go on your browser to picresize.com
From there, you can resize your picture and save it back to your devices storage location. I have never had anything Apple in my life, but it is worth a try.
Blacksheep214

Postby Kman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kman

Postby Kman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Posted the picture as a experiment, having problems with attaching photos from iPad, it seems a shame that our lives are taken over by problems with technology, I prefer spending my time working with sticks of balsa and tissue.

Thanks for the suggestion of resizing, in the end I had to download an app, as can be seen it is not ideal, I would be happy with suggestions for a more permanent solution. It is not that I have that much to share but this forum have been a great inspiration for me and I have learned a lot. I just thought it was time I gave something back.

Please bear with me as I stumble along with the photos....
Kman

Postby Kman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:24 am

Guillows Cherokee
Kman

Postby Blacksheep214 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Kman wrote:Posted the picture as a experiment, having problems with attaching photos from iPad, it seems a shame that our lives are taken over by problems with technology, I prefer spending my time working with sticks of balsa and tissue.

Thanks for the suggestion of resizing, in the end I had to download an app, as can be seen it is not ideal, I would be happy with suggestions for a more permanent solution. It is not that I have that much to share but this forum have been a great inspiration for me and I have learned a lot. I just thought it was time I gave something back.

Please bear with me as I stumble along with the photos....

Nice job with that Mustang! Sorry Kman, I have never touched an Apple product in my entire life, so I have no clue how that operating system works. I barely have Microsoft and Android figured out!
Blacksheep214

Postby cliffm » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:29 am

Looks like you did quite well on your mustang, it looks like it's light enough, you might want to try a larger prop and some aftermarket rubber when you get where you want more performance, nice looking plane!
cliffm

Postby Kman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:20 am

Hi Blacksheep and cliffm, thanks for suggestions and support. I am hoping to be able to post some pictures of modifications and issues I have had with the build. There is so much to learn and this forum is both an inspiration and a source for valuable information. In the build I took a lot from studying Scigs30’s builds, all though he seems of late to have gone for the no modification out of the box approach. I made a removable nose plug in order to broaden my experience with rubber motors.

Have a good Easter folks.
Kman

Return to General Building Questions