Whats the best? Questions of weight

Ask other modelers for a little help / knowledge ?

Re: Whats the best? Questions of weight

Postby Mitch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:16 pm

I haven't done much on the Corsair yet...if I don't get that finished I will fly the Hellcat again... made it to the second round with that one in 2015. I'll move the rear peg back to where Guillow says and add more rubber. It was impressive in the air. Also plan to build the Sopwith Tripe (18 inch ws Dumas) and fly that in 'scale' extra points for 3 wings... model is on order at my LHS.

I see there is no 1/2 Wakefield event, but I plan to build one and fly it in "old time rubber fuselage"

The contest I am building for is WESTFAC 6 and will be in October.

In 2015 I had about 10 planes but only flew in 6 events. This time hope to have 10 planes and fly in about 15 events. There are 3 mass launches each of 3 days, and I plan to fly in 2 each day.

My 18 inch SPAD is hanging in the LHS and I have my FW to dust off, I think I'll just fly her for fun in the park...retired from competition for that model.

One more trip to Alaska and I'll be home mid July to August. Then work for one more month and home in September and get ready for WEST FAC... I have been calling FACers and they are happy to hear I am coming again...

Mitch... Keep Building... Keep Flying... Keep making Friends... :D
Mitch

Previous

Return to General Building Questions